If you have comments, corrections, questions or suggestions,
please feel free to contact me by email.
Before you email me with a question, see the FAQs below: perhaps the
answer is already there.
My email address is:
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are looking for something in particular, then
one of the following remarks is perhaps useful to you.
- What is and was new on my web site
- Important changes and additions to my Web pages are listed on the
What's New page. Minor additions, corrections
and such are not listed there; every Web page has a "last modified"
date at the bottom to help visitors.
- Regarding my Sarah Brightman web pages
- Until further notice correspondence about and changes of my
Sarah Brightman pages
will be very limited: it is costing me too much time.
Besides, I am not very fond of the music Sarah is making these
days (since say 2002), so I am not too motivated anymore.
Sorry about this.
- Where is what page on my web site
- The Site Map shows a list of main
subjects and some sub-subjects and leads you easily to all that is
available on my Web site.
- About sound files
- I have none and I do not know where to get any, but there are lots
and lots of Web sites with all kinds of sound files.
- About sheet music
- I do not have any, nor do I know where to get any. There are several
sites on the Web that deal in sheet music; see for instance
Pepper Music Network or
The Piano Parlor
If I have heard about the place on the Web of the sheet music of a
specific song, I mention it on the page about that song (which is
the case for very few songs!). Use the
Site Map to find your way around.
- Where I come from and where I live
- I come from The Netherlands and all my Web pages are there,
as the .nl extention of the URL and my email address suggest.
Currently I live in Utrecht, near the centre of The Netherlands.
You can write emails in Dutch or English, whichever you like.
Also German is possible, though I will probably answer in English
as my German is not too good.
Jos van Geffen --
Site Map |
created: 23 February 2000
last modified: 1 March 2012